Walker & Hall is one of New Zealand’s oldest, and most trusted jewellers. As a well-established chain, Walker & Hall had many customer services specific to their industry that needed to be taken online alongside their product. Solutionists worked with Walker & Hall to create functionality that supported these customer experiences, and a result delivered a true multi-channel experience.
Some custom features include:
- Gift reminders – Customers can enter event reminders ie. Birthdays, and select when they would like to receive automated email notifications.
- “Email to boyfriend” email option – Customers can send items with a custom or default message as a hint to their loved ones.
- Ask and Expert and Diamond Guide - Users can send an enquiry to an expert, or get more information using a popover Diamond Guide, giving customers as much information online as possible.
- View in Store – This custom form allows customers to arrange a time and place to view a certain item of jewellery.
- Gift Wrapping and Gift Cards – Customers can have their orders gift wrapped, and include a chosen gift card style with a custom message.
- Best Call Time in checkout – For customers completing a manual payment option such as finance, a “Best Call Time” window appears after the online transaction is complete to arrange the most suitable time for Walker and Hall to contact the customer.
- Wish List – Walker & Hall can receive automated email notifications when their wish list items go on sale, and send their wish lists to multiple friends or family.