Lisa Ho has been dressing Australian women for almost 30 years. With 11 retail stores across Australia and David Jones, Lisa Ho wanted to capitalise on the online market, and launch www.lisaho.com – an online store.
It was essential that the Lisa Ho ecommerce website was integrated with their POS system, dolFIN by Island Pacific. Lisa Ho chose Solutionists to build their integrated webstore because of our vast experience and success within both online fashion retail and integration sectors.
The Lisa Ho webstore incorporates both stunning design and best in breed features to deliver a highly usable and experiential website.
Noteworthy features include:
- Full integration with Lisa Ho’s point of sale system dolFIN by Island Pacific – including stock and in store members.
- Buy the Look functionality which allows users to buy an entire merchandised outfit in a single click.
- Product image swap out – On colour selection all product images swap out to display only the images for that colour.
- Coming Soon/Out of Stock – If a product is Out of Stock or Coming Soon the product will still be loaded on the website – and the appropriate message will display automatically.
- Product List products sorted by colour – On any product list page items are automatically sorted by colour.
- Full dispatch module – Lisa Ho can manage the entire dispatch process from within their website – including authorising funds, completing transactions, full and partial refunds, editing an order, putting and order on hold and cancelling an order.
- Price and colour filters – Within a product list page customers can filter their results using Price and Colour drop down filters.