Having started with a Solutionists catalogue website in 2007, Sabatini moved to a full ecommerce site in 2010 and again have taken this one step further in early 2013 with an updated look and feel to refresh the brand and optimize the online experience.
The new website includes:
- New design promoting a crisp and clean shopping experience with usability at key.
- Social sharing icons on both the Homepage and Product pages to support their growing social media strategy.
- Lookbooks to allow Sabatini to promote upcoming ranges and navigate customers to shopping pages.
- "Wear it with" allows Sabatini to suggest outfit ideas to their customers to complete their looks.
- Solutionists 'multi-currency' tool - meaning their webstore can detect a users location and display product prices in the appropriate currency, minimising customer uncertainty and improving the shopping experience.